Sunday, March 21, 2010

day 4

So it is day 4 here and there is no water! I guess it could be worse, but were not able to shower or anything as of now. I hope it comes back on before tonight. We are going to see a band play. One of the high school kids is in it and they are raising money to send him to a music camp at Berkley, which he already got in to. We saw him last night and he was amazing! Only 15-years-old too! Tomorrow we are going snorkeling and fishing with a guy names Lou. The high school teachers know him well and even want to come with us. He said he’d take us out for a couple of hours. I’m very excited! I’m also very burnt. Tried staying out of the sun today as much as possible. I want to heal before tomorrow. We ate at a place out on the beach today and the elementary school’s marching band came down the beach. The boys were playing the instruments and the girls were dancing. They were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment